Thursday, November 7, 2013

when it's getting dark it's not as much fun to go run after work.

Light change this time of year... it's less than fabulous. Trying to eek out a few more evenings of fast-fast-fast change of clothes and shoes upon my arrival home, so the dog and I can get in a short run before it's too flipping dark to be safe. Knowing that it will be full dark before we get to our front door makes it really hard to get out the door in the first place. But... but. I know I'll feel better and to take it further, the 10k in a few short weeks is going to feel hella better (is that the term?) if I get in some consistent runs before then.

Yet right now, I am beat tired and even the prospect of preparing dinner seems daunting.

Ugh. One way or another, out the door I'll go. Thanks, dog; you do me good.

No comments:

Post a Comment