Monday, November 4, 2013

and instead, gluten free white bread

I know I need to get back on track with cutting out the grains, the sugars, and cutting the dairy way back (and goat-ifying it). Less gut bloat, clearer skin, etc.

But when you're stressed out and overwhelmed, it's so much easier to buy a bag of chocolates to eat at work and a loaf of udi's white bread for toast in the morning.

Eggs and some form of breakfasty meats have not been appealing to me lately - however, I know from my own history that often times that which is most bad for me, physically, is exactly the food group that I crave. In other words, toast aint what my body needs, and thus it's what I am most craving, psychologically.

However, to turn the tide? Requires focus, commitment, worth of self... hmmm.

Right now, toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment