Tuesday, January 21, 2014

the buh-blahs

Caught somewhere between a blue funk, a spiral of self-defeatest loathing, and a simple lack of putting my self first. Now, that last statement is loaded - putting myself first - but I mean that in a michelle o kind of way, as in taking excellent care of myself mind/body/spirit so as to be a more loving, energetic, capable human helping better the lives of those around her. Right? Right. Something like that, at the very least.

Because, as I so eloquently say, if given the chance to fuck myself over, I will.

All I want right now is to curl up in a ball on the couch in the sunshine, with my animals, a lot of sweets and potato chips, preferably a bottle of wine, and to marathon watch something as sophisticated as the entire twilight saga. Which is hardly a saga. Gone With the Wind is a saga. CGI giant wolves not so much.

day by freaking day, chica.

No comments:

Post a Comment